martes, 16 de julio de 2013

ing form and verb To Be

There are some action that we are doing now like:________________, you can  

1.     What are you doing?
I´m ______________

Personal Pronoun
To be
ING
COMPLEMENT
I
am
running
In the park
you
are
cooking
A hamburger
She/he
is
sleeping
In a bed
We/they
are
texting
A message


Remember! It´s very important to use complete phrases for example:

    I sleeping  X
Am sleeping  X
I am sleeping  http://aztec-signs.biz/clipart/check2.gif

Person: I  Verb: to be Gerund: ing Complement: Optional

2.      PARALLEL STRUCTURE

If you use the same verb in one sentence you most use the same structure in the second if you find a connector.

Example:

I´m cooking while I´m learning.
She is cleaning while she is talking.


I study while I´m eating X

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario